The information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
1. Data Controller
2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Enel X Way has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
3. Processing Purpose and Method
3.1 Enel X Way will process the personal data communicated by you or however legitimately obtained (hereinafter, the "Personal Data") in order to pursue the purposes for which they have been conferred, as the case may be. In particular, Enel X Way will process the following types of Personal Data:
- Common, Personal and Contact Data (e.g. name and surname; email address): it is specified that, should you ask Enel X Way questions by writing to the email addresses reported on the Site and/or request information by filling in the appropriate forms, such Personal Data, together with the content of the sent message, will be used to provide a reply to your request and/or, to contact you for the purpose of managing your request. The provision of further Personal Data is absolutely optional;
- Browsing data: the IT and telematic systems and software procedures used for the functioning and use of the Site made available by Enel X Way, acquire, during their normal operation, certain data (e.g. the date and time of access, the pages visited, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet, the Internet address from which you connected to our Site, etc.), whose transmission is implicit in the use of web communication protocols or is useful for the better management and optimisation of the data transmission and e-mail system.
3.3 Please note that such Personal Data will be processed manually and/or with the support of IT or data transmission devices.
4. Processing Purpose and Legal Basis
4.1 Enel X Way will process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only when there is an appropriate legal basis provided by the applicable data protection law. Specifically, Enel X Way will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases apply:
- free, specific, informed, unambiguous and express consent to the processing;
- performance of a contract to which you are party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
- legitimate interest of Enel X Way, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail;
- legal obligation to process Personal Data to which Enel X Way is bound.
4.2 The following table lists the purposes for which your Personal Data are processed by Enel X Way and the legal basis on which the processing is based.